- Grid Games is an assortment of fun activities in a bingo style format.
- Students roll a letter cube and a number cube and answer the question corresponding to the letter and number rolled.
- This activity allows student to have fun and work cooperatively together exploring math concepts.
- Grid Games can also be used as a homework assignment, a review of math concepts or a fun activity to increase math fluency.
- Grid Games makes great stations for elementary and middle school classrooms.
- To view the concepts listed in each book, just place your cursor on the book you are interested in and "click". A hyperlink will take you to the pdf of the table of contents.
- The Algebra I Grid Game Sample at right contains numerous examples that are also contained in the Algebra I Grid Games Book.