- Matching Mania is a strategy that can be applied in multiple ways - as an assessment tool, as a classroom assignment, or as a fun, cooperative learning activity to build fluency. It can even be used as an intervention tool for skills students need help on.
- Students match problems with various answers and record the answers on a sheet provided.
- Each activity is run off on cardstock, cut into pieces and stored in zipper baggies. Nothing else is needed.
- Matching Mania makes great stations for elementary and middle school classrooms.
- There are 8 books containing math activities for the grade level, subject area listed. Place your cursor over the book to review the table of contents containing the activities for that book.
- The Algebra 1 sample at right contains an entire activity ready to be run off and used in your classroom.