Custom development is the only reasonable solution for NFT Launchpad development since this is the only way to provide decent security and protection for the platform and users. Furthermore, only an experienced developer in Blockchain, Defi, and NFT like Merehead should take the task. We have a first-class team and tremendous experience in NFT development.
The following are our recent cases in NFT and blockchain development:
It is a platform for selling sports NFTs using ERC-1155. All tokens are issued cooperating with sports teams and players or their official representatives.
This BaaS platform provides freelancers and enterprises with a solution to manage and transfer their digital assets, create smart contracts with integrated escrow features, and take a loan with cryptocurrency collateral.
A logistic blockchain platform that helps trace the supply chains of wine and verify the authenticity.
Cryptocurrency exchange with high-level security and safety. Furthermore, it supports operations with fiat currencies.
It is a P2P exchange that helps to trade all popular cryptocurrencies.
Step 1: Define the project’s concept
The first step of NFT launchpad development involves defining the business aims and targets, design requirements, functionality, integrations, monetization models, etc. The better you understand and explain these aspects, the easier it will be for the developers to implement your ideas.
Furthermore, selecting a specific niche for your project is a good idea. Thus, you will have a narrower target audience yet personalize the design and marketing to make the project more efficient and cost-effective.
Here are a few examples of niches.
- Art. We do not recommend this niche if your budget and time are limited since there are many competitors. However, this niche receives much funding and most investors and NFT enthusiasts.
- Video games. This is probably the second most promising niche for creating your own NFT touchpad. At the same time, it can overtake digital art in the long run because the market for video games is much larger than the digital and conventional art market.
- Film industry. This industry services the biggest audience. It touches all people, since all watch movies and series. Hence, this niche is promising too.
- Influencers. These are famous people who have an audience. The influencers can efficiently monetize their popularity with NFTs.
- Content. Many are content creators (texts, photos, images, animations, memes, 3D models). NFT launchpad helps to monetize content easily.
- Music. The musicians use NFTs to monetize their art for quite an extended period. NFT launchpad makes the process easier.
- Sport. Sport is also a promising niche for launching an NFT launchpad.
Step 2: Prepare the technical documentation.
The second step of NFT launchpad development is when you and your technical partner create a software requirements specification (SRS). The upcoming product requirements are the ground for the agreement between you and the developer that specifies how the product should function and look.
This document includes the requirements for the design, usability, functionality, productivity, and limitations or attributes of the product. Typically, the developer writes the technical documentation based on the client’s information. It requires:
- Defining the roles (administrator, investor, author).
- Offer/define the product implementation means.
- Offer NFT launchpad user streams structure.
- Offer user interface structure.
- Define the primary and secondary functions.
- Develop the NFT launchpad architecture.
Your developer makes a development plan and calculates the timeline and budget based on this information. Usually, it is proposed to create the MVP first so that you can enter the market in the shortest time possible and test the idea’s prospects. The MVP will be improved and supplemented with new features if the launch is successful.
Step 3: Develop the WEB3 application prototype.
Next, you need to prototype the NFT launchpad design. It needs to be attractive, user-friendly, and clean, one that users will like at first sight and will be intuitive. Otherwise, users won’t want to use your platform, even if you have the broadest functionality and lowest fees on the market.
There are usually three steps to creating this prototype:
- A draft. First, a simple sketch of the user interface design is drawn, where the most critical aspects are marked; the platform’s logic, the number of screens, and their interaction.
- A wireframe. Next, several high-fidelity sketches are created, with different variants of what the interface might look like (navigation, colors, functions, the layout of elements, and so on). These wireframes visualize the possible interface design so the customer can choose the format they like best.
- A clickable prototype. The animated user interface design is created as it will be presented to the end-users. It has all the buttons, animations, videos, transitions between screens, and so on, but no functions.
Step 4: Determine the final UX/UI design.
The UX/UI designers use the prototype to develop each tab of the NFT launchpad. It takes from one week to several months. If the process is complex, it might take up to a year or even more. As a result, you will have:
- UX wireframe of the NFT launchpad.
- An interface design for iOS and Android applications.
- The design prototype of the upcoming product.
Step 5: Initiate the application development.
In this step, programmers implement the functionality and design of your project in the software code: backend, frontend, mobile app, cryptocurrency wallet, and smart contracts. That takes from two to six months.
Here’s the technology stack for the NFT launchpad backend:
- Smart contracts: Ethereum Virtual Machine or BSC.
- SQL database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MS SQL, Oracle.
- DevOps: GitLab CI, TeamCity, GoCD Jenkins, WS CodeBuild, Terraform.
- NoSQL database: MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB.
- Search engine: Apache Solr, Elasticsearch.
- Programming languages: Java, PHP, Python.
- Frameworks: Spring, Symphony, Flask.
- Cache: Redis, Memcached.
Here is the technology stack for the NFT launchpad frontend:
- Programming languages for web: Angular.JS, React.JS, and Vue. JS.
- Programming languages for App: Java, Kotlin for Android, and Swift for iOS.
- Architecture: MVVM for Android and MVC, MVP, MVVM, and VIPER for iOS.
- IDE: Android Studio and Xcode for iOS.
- SDK: Android SDK and iOS SDK.
Step 6: Test the product.
As soon as the first lines of code are written, QA specialists take over, checking it for errors and bugs. In addition, they also test the functionality, compatibility, performance, usability, security, and platform operation when the Internet connection is slow, the battery is low, etc.
Step 7: deploy the WEB3 application.
When the development of the mobile NFT launchpad is completed, and the created product is thoroughly tested, it is deployed in the cloud or on local servers. The platform is added to various listings. If the project has a mobile app, it is added to mobile marketplaces.
Step 8: Application support.
The last step in the development process involves training personnel (managers, administrators) and setting up a helpdesk. In addition, it is also necessary to organize the collection of feedback from users to use this data for further improvement and development of the NFT launchpad.
The cost of developing an NFT Launchpad depends on its complexity, the number of features, and the location of your technical partner. Therefore, it is impossible to determine the budget of a particular project; you can only approximate a range of possible launch costs for this kind of platform.